Sunday, January 04, 2009

Camden finally did it!!!

Just thought I'd give a brief update. Saturday morning, Camden woke up and decided he didn't want to be a "baby anymore, and go potty in his diaper"!!! I just said okay, and we went about our morning, he never asked to go potty or anything. Later on in the morning, I told him we needed to go to the store to get some more pull-ups, and boy, that was the wrong thing to say, he FREAKED out. Went completely hysterical. Telling me he's not a baby, he's a big boy, and big boys wear underwear. Him having only 3 pairs of underwear, I told him that if he went potty all day, after lunch we'd go get him underwear. So, he went potty all day, and we went and I let him pick out 3 packages of underwear!! Well, its Monday now, and he's only had 2 accidents. And they were both yesterday after he drank a small pop at mcdonalds!

I am so excited and soo very proud of him. He pretty much did it himself, just over night.

Have a good week. I will be posting pics soon...I promise!!!

No comments: